Annual Events Hosted and Sponsored by the Westmont PTSA
The PTSA sponsors and hosts multiple events every year
A big part of what we do is sponsor and host events to support our students, teachers and staff. We need volunteers to help these events happen. These volunteer opportunities are the best of both worlds: 1. short-term time commitments, and 2. are great ways to get involved and meet other Westmont families.
As events are planned, you will find sign-up links on this page. Please check back often!
General Meeting Tuesday Nights, 7pm
September 14th, November 9th, February 8th & April 12th.
To see the meeting agenda, click HERE
To attend, register HERE
- Freshman Orientation
- Fall 2021 Teacher and Staff Breakfast
- Fall 2021 Testing Snacks
- Fall 2021 Fall Fest/Renaissance Lunch
- Homecoming Coat Check
- Holiday Teacher & Staff Appreciation
- Speaker Series: WHS Boosters
- Spring 2022 Teacher and Staff Breakfast
- Spring 2022 Testing Snacks
- Spring 2022 Renaissance Lunch
- Speaker Series: Principal Dashboard
- Prom Coat Check
- District Art Show refreshments
- End of Year Teacher and Staff Lunch
- Senior Awards Refreshments
- Senior Breakfast
- Grad Night
Dining Night Fundraisers
Stay in Touch — Stay Informed
Sign up for the Westmont PTSA Newsletter!
Each month you will receive information about upcoming PTSA meetings, what the PTSA is sponsoring,
school and community events, and volunteer opportunities. This is your PTSA and we can’t do it without you!