Annual Events Hosted and Sponsored by the Westmont PTSA
The PTSA sponsors and hosts multiple events every year
A big part of what we do is sponsor and host events to support our students, teachers and staff. We need volunteers to help these events happen. These volunteer opportunities are the best of both worlds: 1. short-term time commitments, and 2. are great ways to get involved and meet other Westmont families.
As events are planned, you will find sign-up links on this page. Please check back often!
General Meeting Tuesday Nights, 7pm
September 13th, November 8th, February 14th & April 18th.
To see the meeting agenda, click HERE
To attend, register HERE
- Freshman Orientation
- Fall 2022 Teacher and Staff Breakfast
- Fall 2022 Testing Snacks
- Fall Fest/Renaissance Lunch
- College Fair
- Homecoming Coat Check
- Holiday Teacher & Staff Appreciation
- Speaker Series: August 9th WHS Boosters
- Dances: BTS, HOCO, etc
- Spring 2023 Teacher and Staff Breakfast
- Spring 2023 Renaissance Lunch
- Speaker Series: Principal’s Presentation: Dashboard & WASC Accreditation
- Career Fair
- Prom Coat Check
- End of Year Teacher and Staff Lunch
- Senior Awards Refreshments
- Senior Life Skills – “Adulting 101”
- Grad Night
Dining Night Fundraisers
TBD – 2022-2023
Stay in Touch — Stay Informed
Sign up for the Westmont PTSA Newsletter!
Each month you will receive information about upcoming PTSA meetings, what the PTSA is sponsoring,
school and community events, and volunteer opportunities. This is your PTSA and we can’t do it without you!